Arendra AB has developed a unique web tool/app which by financial incentives encourages managers to act proactively on risk signals such as employees’ changed performance, motivation, health or negative work environment.
Traction and Ask
With €35K net monthly revenues in the last month (114% growth MoM) and 25 customers on a yearly basis mostly in Sweden, such as Octapharma, Länsförsäkringar and Coor among others, Arendra is now looking to raise €300K pre-seed funding. The ideal investor would have expertise in SaaS and preferably HRtech in the Nordic countries. The investment is needed to:
- Validate its MVP and continue growing in the Swedish market, and later in the Nordic market, starting with Norway.
- Reach 20 more customers and €2,5M net annual revenues by Q4 2024.
- Strengthen the team with 1 new hire in sales and continue our product development.
Market, Business Model, Financials and Team
Founded in 2017 in Stockholm, Arendra is poised to capture a significant share of the global HRtech market. The size of it was valued at $32.6Bn in 2021, and is projected to reach $76.5Bn by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 9.2% from 2022 to 2031.
Arendra is monetizing through SaaS fees charged to employers and their managers of companies approximately with 50-1000 employees, regardless of sector. Revenue growth is projected at 137% YoY (breakeven in Q4 2025), reaching €7,4M by Q4 2027.
Arendra team of 13 includes 2 full time founders (50 % ownership each, 45 % each after this round), 8 part time consultants and 3 part time advisors and combines several decades of managerial, HRTech, work health and labour law expertise.
Key USPs versus competitors like Medhelp, Winningtemp, Skandia health insurance, Feelgood or Previa are:
- Our digital tool makes employers act on employees instead of reverse – no one in the market has had the courage of this before.
- Our tool gives management and HR professionals a real-time and direct overview of estimated production loss for correct staff planning and appropriate organizational actions.
- High level of availability: response with professional advice to customers (app, email or phone) often within 24 hours, which is very unusual in our sector.
At a €3M pre-money valuation, Arendra aims to close this pre-seed round by 15 January 2024. The minimum investment ticket size is €150K.
Get in Touch
Susanna Linder, founder and CEO, and the other founders are speaking with potential investors over the next few weeks and are keen to pitch, demo and open up their KPIs and financial plans in detail.