ICT Startup Pitches and Networking with Investors
It is our pleasure to invite you to an online pitching event designed to bring Finnish startups and Nordic business angel investors together!
Join us to meet some of Finland’s best deeptech companies currently raising capital. Get the opportunity to hear them pitch live and network with other Nordic investors.
Register for the event by clicking here.
14:00 – 14:05 || Welcome by Marco Torregrossa of Innovation Manager
14:05 – 15:00 || 5 Startup Pitches (5 min presentations + 5 min Q&As)
– Janne Neuvonen of BCaster, AI powered platform to collect and monetize user generated photos and videos
– Juho Jokinen of Podit, Marketplace for business podcasts
– Henri Kivioja of Rain Global, Democratizing data with AI consumption through edge to cloud
– Erdal Kilinc of Dealroom Events, All in one event management platform
– Kari Korpela of DBE Core, Blockchain platform to manage trade document exchange
15:00 – 17:00 || 1on1 meetings with investors (on demand)
Send any questions you have for the pitching companies by mailing riikka.markkula(@)innovation-manager.com. We will endeavor to answer any questions on the day, which you can also submit live through the event platform.
This event is free and does not require any commitment from you. We only ask – if you are interested in investing – to get in touch with us at Innovation Manager first, since we are helping these startups coordinate their fundraising.
About the Host
Innovation Manager, the leading business incubator and funding consultancy in the Nordics, helps you connect and raise from worldwide Pre-Seed, Seed and Series A investors e.g. business angels, family offices, early-stage private equity and VC funds, impact and corporate funds, and high net worth individuals.