At a Glance
Zero Waste Movement (ZWM) is a Swedish brand for sustainable phone and tech accessories to help replace conventional plastic alternatives. It targets the new generation of Gen Z and Millennials demanding green solutions to mitigate climate change and environmental challenges.
Traction and Ask
With €300K net revenues in the last 12 months, several B2B customers such as Spotify, Lansforsakringar (Swedish insurance company) and 1000+ D2C customers in Europe, ZWM is now raising €200K in pre-seed funding. In addition, an ideal investor would have expertise in D2C/eCommerce. The investment is needed to:
- Validate the D2C go-to-market strategy that is ready to roll out and grow in the Nordics and Germany/DACH;
- Get 5000+ new customers in Sweden and DACH region and generate €150K+ net revenue by Jan 2024 in the D2C channel;
- Strengthen the team with 2 new hires in eCommerce/marketing.
Market, Business Model, Financials and Team
In a global market for phone accessories worth €280Bn (+7% CAGR/Year), ZWM was founded in 2020 in Stockholm, Sweden.
ZWM is monetizing mainly through a direct-to-consumer (D2C) business model targeting GenZ and Millennials with a phase 1 focus on Sweden + Germany. Revenue growth is projected at 250% YoY (breakeven in Q2 2024), reaching €3.7M revenues by Q4 2025.
The ZWM team consists of 2 full-time founders and 1 full-time employee, now recruiting 2 more employees for social media marketing / eCommerce.
Key USPs versus competitors like Pelacase are:
- 1st brand on the market positioned as sustainable with no compromise on function and style;
- Leading swedish design and a brand platform targeting GenZ and Millennials;
- Premium positioning at competitive price-points, we are not punishing consumers for choosing sustainable.
At a €700K pre-money valuation, ZWM aims to close this pre-seed round by 1 August 2023 with a €30K minimum investment ticket size.
ZWM has previously invested €150K of its own capital and raised €400K in private capital and loans from business angels in Sweden to develop the ZWM brand, prepare the eCom platform and to bridge the adjusted business model from a retail to a D2C focus.
Get in Touch
Pärlan Fritz, ZWM Founder/CEO, is speaking with potential investors over the next few weeks and is keen to pitch, demo and open up their traction and financial plans in detail.